BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fill-a-pee-noooh

Well a lot has happened since last week. I finally went home over the weekend and it felt so relaxing. On friday I hung out with my friends and got to the city kinda late for dinner. On saturday I went to my friend's to get a haircut. 18 years of the same haircut has changed finally.. although I did have one of those bowl haircuts when I was like 4.. my mom said that when I was a baby she would rotate me when I slept so I wouldn't have a flat spot on my head. HAha so I guess I could thank her now. but now I look like all my other filipino friends which isn't bad but- ok yeah that part kinda sucks. but now it feels good to not worry about my hair in the morning or anything like that. annd yeah the next time you see me, i'll have krazy shoes, skin tight pants, some tshirt that no one gets, a hat, and you'll see me karaoke on wednesday nights.. haha just kidding to all my filipino fans. but i like my new haircut. it'll get some getting used to though.

My roommate and I rearranged the room and we have a lot more space now. Now I can do a cartwheel into a backflip off the wall and out the door. we have a lot more room in the middle of the dorm and we don't know what to do with so much space.. so we end up leaving the trash on the floor to take up space. school is getting harder which sucks.. and not much to talk about there. I went to my friend's dorm and there was a guy who had supersmash melee and brawl and I asked him if he wanted to play. He was talking trash saying how good he was and that he would kick my behind in that game. So of course I took up the challenge and I beat him, undefeated. gg. that made my day. he was a sore loser but hey, who wouldn't be after trash talking and losing. I joined the filipino club with my friends and its pretty fun. theres this Friendship Games coming up where teams from different colleges compete in these random games involving running and crawling on the grass. So on a weekend we get to go down to socal representing san jose and compete. well that about sums up my weekend.

1 comments:

sola said...

one of us, one of us - wakka wakka!