BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Gosh darn it.

I got back to San Jose yesterday hitching a ride from my friend. I'm glad that I didn't have to take Cal Train cause I had a lot of things to bring with me such as my books, laundry, food, butler, and laptop. So I went into my dorm and relaxed with my roommate and his friends, who practically live in our dorm also. My other roommate came and brought a mini fridge to our dorm which now occupies about half of our walking space. Also my other roommate bought guitar hero 3 over the weekend and we just rocked out on medium difficulty all night long. (stupid orange button..) Well I woke up and went to my chemistry class but when I walked into the lecture room, it was empty. I called my friend thinking that the class changed to a different room. I asked my friend where was chemistry at today and she said, "Isn't chemistry is tomorrow?" and that was when I realized it was Tuesday and not Monday... sooo yeah. I got owned pretty hard but the good thing is that I only missed my English class instead of a mandatory class or anything. So I went back to my dorm to play guitar hero. I didn't think that I would miss a class this early in the school year.. but I have officially played hooky! It doesn't feel as thrilling as it looks like on television. Maybe cause on tv, highschoolers are the ones skipping school... even middle schoolers. Just shows how cool I am.

Well here are some pictures of my dorm. I had to use my webcam so the pictures are pretty small and bad quality. As you can see I am living quite the luxurious college life.. I am able to take a whole 3 steps and not walk into anything. jealousss?

Photobucket

my bed:
bed

my desk:
desk

my shelf :
shelf

my roommate's stuff..
tv

0 comments: