BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 6, 2008

horay for obama

Kids were running down the halls and screaming outside when Barack Obama was announced the president. It seems all young voters were going for him. I want to say that I contributed but I do not think my vote counted. On Nov. 3rd, I was going to mail my ballot to SF, but I asked a guy working with the polls and he said that it was alright to just drop it off on Nov. 4th. So when I went the next day I was rejected soo I mailed it in the afternoon which I doubt made it in time but whatever Barack Obama won anyways. I agree with my cousin that this election seemed like more a racial issue rather than a debate. To vote for someone just because of their race is worse than not voting. Who knows how many people voted for Obama just because he's black. Well it doesn't matter now. I just hope he'll get us out of this mess.

Last weekend was Halloween weekend I hung out with some of my friends. It was good to see some high school friends coming back from college. The week went by fast but I have the cold which sucks. I don't get sick very often so I'm always not used to it and hate it. My nose was running all day especially in my chem lab. Ah it was horrible. I walked pretty fast to the dining commons because I got really hungry after my class and I had the usual orange chicken, rice, and chow mein which is there everyday. But it tasted so good today and I took a nap after that and I felt a little better. I went to my math class and took my weekly quiz. The teacher asked if I was alright and I said yeah even though I must have looked pretty bad for her to ask.. I couldn't really stand my cold so I just left within the first half hour of class. I just finished doing my laundry and I'm looking forward to sleep again. Besides that, I got a decent grade on my math mid-term and an A for my essay in English which made my day. Also there was a paper on the wall advertising a super smash brawl tourney. There's no entry fee and the winner gets a gift card to game stop. After I finished reading the paper I was like yeaaaah finally. Although I'm not that great at brawl I feel I can do pretty good. I'm better than the average player. So when I get home this weekend I'm gonna practice haha. You know you're a nerd when your adrenaline rushes when you think about going home to play video games..which has never happened to me of course. Well once again I can't wait until I get to go home and relax. Thats about it

0 comments: