BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smooth Week

This week has gone by pretty fast since we got Veterans Day off. So on our day off my friends and I checked out the Great Mall and Westfield. We skated/scootered around a lot too. I still suck at skating so it was alright. There was this one crack in the sidewalk and I was going slow so the board stopped and i kicked it back so I had to run and get it. As I was walking back this guy said,"Looks like you need more practice." That was when I took the skateboard and smacked his face and darted off. Haha just kidding. I actually took the skateboard and cried walking back.. Hah anyways I also got a pair of red chucks which look sick. This is probably the first clothing item I have ever purchased that is such a bright color. I don't know what got a hold of me. I usually wear neutral colors like gray or black. or grayish black. or gray and black. Now I have to find something to match red which is going to be hard. After Veterans Day there was a super smash bros brawl tourney in which I failed miserably. But my friend and I entered in 2v2s and we owned the first round since we played noobs. I was able to get a spike off and people watching were like "Ohhhhh" I felt cool for about 10 seconds until I realized I was being complimented by a bunch of nerds... thats when I felt even cooler. But after that first round we got our rears handed to in the following round and I cried walking back to my dorm.. haha just kidding. I took my chair and slammed it across their faces. lol sike. I don't have the physical strength to do that.. that as in lift the chair..
Today I finished watching about 10 straight episodes of The Office which is pretty awesome. I feel stupid laughing out loud when I'm watching it on my computer with my headphones on since my roommates give me weird looks. And yes it would be ten times better watching it with other people but hey, its not like you can get up and make new friends. I mean this is college. Ridiculous.

0 comments: