BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Good old days

So today was quite a fun day. I went paintballing with my cousins and friends of my oldest cousin. It was a fun experience and a lot better than halo haha. Although it hurts like crazy, it was worth it. I got hit in the head and thats probably the worst. The masks only cover your face so the top and back of your head is exposed. I could go into more detail but I think it would seem boring reading it off this thing, so if you see me around ask me about paintballing. hahah ok that was a useless post.

But anyways I just went through my small CD collection listened to some of the songs I used to listen to back in jr. high. Since mp3's weren't super popular yet, CD players were still the cool thing to have. I remember my old friend Cathy would give me CD's and recommendations about artists/bands. So recently I started listening to those songs and it made me laugh because I was into hip hop/rap back then. Theres all these songs by Ashanti, Usher, Chingy, and etc. Ah man I can't believe that I used to listen to this stuff. Anyways one song in particular I used to listen to a lot was Into You ft Ashanti. When I heard this song, so many memories rushed through my head about my experiences during middle school. I remember I would listen to my CD player before I go to sleep and this was one played a lot hahaha. Man that's embarrassing.. but I miss those days and my old school. I busted out my yearbook and read what people wrote on the covers. Almost everyone put some version of "K.I.T." (keep in touch) and its like uhh nope.. I guess its one of those in the moment kind of things. I also just realized that I am getting old and fast. College already and I still act like a kid. Well one of those things people have to except. But those sure were the good old days.

0 comments: