BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving break was pretty awesome for me. I got to see my family and friends and enjoyed some scrumptious food. On Wednesday I went back to SF and hung out with some of my high school friends at Marc's house. I can't remember where we went to eat but it was getting late so I hurried to take the bart home. I got to the bart station at 1am about and waited for the train. I then realized that no trains were coming so I asked the bart assistant man and he said that bart running to SF stop at 12. So Angelo picked me up and some of us went to Starbucks. At Starbucks I ran into my middle school friend which was pretty random along with another highschool friend. Yup Starbucks is the place to be. So yeah I slept over at Marc's place and Tiff was able to drive me to bart the next morning.

On Thanksgiving day my mom's side of the family came over for lunch which was a first. Most of the family showed up and we had a good time eating and also celebrating my cousin's and my brother's birthdays. That same evening, my dad's side of the family came for dinner and we had almost the same foods Hah. I was still pretty full from lunch so I didn't really eat a whole lot. I also saw Kung Fu Panda which was a pretty good movie.

On Black Friday, I met up with some of my high school friends and hung out in downtown.. which wasn't the greatest idea. Most of the sales were gone but there were still a lot of people roaming around.. especially at night. I got a pair of jeans which I needed since two of my three jeans have holes in them. And the holes are at the same place for both of the jeans. I think its cause I keep my phone in my right pocket and brush against it a lot.. Well I got to downtown around 1 ish and we hung around until it was dinner time. I was able to catch the lighting of the Union Square Christmas tree which was alright. It was really crowded though so it took awhile to get to Dan's house. For dinner we went to Red Robins. It was either that or Chucky Cheese but I forgot my report card at home so it was Red Robins. I thought we would've gone to a little higher class of a restaurant but knowing us, Red Robins was even pushing it. It was good though. There were about sixteen of us and we rolled out in four cars. It was pretty a intense ride. I rode with Titus and when you ride with him with his pokemon theme song bumping, you better put on your seatbelt. I think he hit 90+ with traffic. but he's a good driver so we survived. After we ate, we went to Kasey's castle to hang out. Every time I go there I get lost and I have to call for Alfred to guide me back to the elevator. After Kasey's he drove me back home in his batmobile and that was my weekend. I relaxed on Saturday and headed back for San Jose on Sunday.

Here are some pictures of that paintballing event.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: