BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sigh

The semester is coming close to an end and it is quite nerve racking. I am not looking forward to finals based on the difficulty of the midterms. In Chemistry I didn't do too well on the first exam but I just took a lab exam and I know I bombed that one. The only thing keeping my hopes up is my lab grade. I have been getting good grades on the reports so hopefully it would even out to a passing grade. I just received an email from the science department saying that I am not doing too well in math either. I overlooked this class and ahh I have to get my grade up. But this section is on derivatives and I am pretty confident in this exam so hopefully I ace it. Although I did feel the same way about the last exam and did bad on it so I better study up some more. But in English, I have been doing fairly well. That class is focused all on essay writing. We haven't read a book yet just a bunch of essays. I am really fearing that I would have to retake a class. I just hope I can get my act together in time.

Besides from school the Friendship Games is coming up this weekend. Although the trip is going to be a bit pricey, it should be fun. I do need a small vacation because getting bad grades can be tiresome. Oh and to add on to the negative news, I have a weakk fantasy basketball team. I missed the first few rounds and got DWade, Andre Iguodola, Deron Williams, and Ron Artest as my power players. Ahh stupid Yahoo rankings~! oh well hopefully people in my league are dumb enough to trade some of their playerz. haha well other than that I had a pretty chill weekend. I stayed over my friends apartment and we hung out and had some good laughs. We are on the verge of becoming crazy youtube stars so check us out soon! hahah

1 comments:

Angelo said...

we are going to be the ownage on youtube! holla.

yeah man, i got a deficiency in my anatomy class. i'm right there with you man. study groups are effective though! I'm sure you can do great if you put your mind to it!