BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

relaxing saturday

Today I had the house to myself as my family went to help out at a garage sale/car wash at my church. I have to do this essay by Tuesday and I have a lot more writing to do. Well I woke up and decided to make waffles. I have to say I am quite proud of my cooking skills. Those were the most bomb diggidy best waffles I've had for awhile. Then again it could be because I've been having the same food over at San Jose for the past month and a half.. My waffles looked so good that I took a picture of it and it should be down below. After that I got on my laptop and did some essay writing but didn't get too far. I also watched Van Helsing which was somewhat entertaining. Well for lunch I walked to In n Out and remembered it was fleet week. Well I didn't really remember but just noticed the really loud planes flying over my head. I got my burger and a milkshake and watched the planes fly around from my living room. The Blue Angels stole the show as usual. They just fly really fast and in formation so it looks cool. The other planes actually did spins/corkscrews and more tricks. It was quite a nice sunny day for San Francisco, especially for the planes to fly. I was able to take some pictures of the Blue Angels with my dad's uber camera. The lens are pretty powerful so it looks really clear. But I do suck at taking pictures, thank goodness for autofocus. And I'll post some here even though I put them up on facebook. Other than that my Saturday has been efficient in doing nothing and it feels great. Now I have to do loads of homework tomorrow.. horay!

waffles

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: