BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, January 4, 2010

happy holidays!

These past few weeks have been quite enjoyable just being able to relax and hang out. There's no anxiety of a final or project to do, the only thing I have to worry about is how I'm going to get home haha. Well I still have a good 3 weeks of winter break and I look forward to be able to do what I have been doing. I'm a little under the weather at the moment and thus I blog. I just have a sore throat but it's not too bad.

Christmas was as good as it could have gotten. I got to see all of my relatives on my mom's side which hasn't happened for a couple of years. It was pretty crazy seeing my cousins' children, everyone is getting old and fast. I remember when I was among the youngest and I would get dozens of presents from my aunts and uncles. Now we have a secret santa every year which is still fun. Speaking of secret santas, I was in four secret santas/white elephant this year and that was probably the toughest year to shop.

New Years wasn't as exciting as I remembered, 2010 just seems like another month has ended. But I do like to reflect on the past year and try to make a new year's resolution. This year, besides getting good grades, I want to try to be more independent. I plan to not come back home as often next semester as a start and just do more. Not sure what that exactly means but I know I'm not doing enough. Well hope everyone had a good new years and make sure 2010 counts!

0 comments: