BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 8, 2009

Some time for summer time

As I predicted summer was going to get boring and it what do you know, its boring. Not that I don't enjoy doing nothing, it's awesome. But I can only take so much of Jon and Kate plus 8. Oh and I heard that they're getting a divorce which is crazy. They seemed like a happy American family. Except for Maddy, she's always PMSing HAha. Well today I have nothing planned along with the rest of my week. I ended up not getting that summer camp job since there weren't enough kids signing up. So I plan to look for a job around Fisherman's Wharf. I was going to walk down there today and go job hunting but then I remembered that I would have to get up so that's the end of that, maybe tomorrow.

Oh I just remembered that tomorrow is the first basketball game for CCU. This year our team picked up a few more guys. Our team seems to change every year but never really improve.. just like the warriors ooooh burn. Nah we're actually a decent team but we never practice. All the other teams have gyms and scheduled practices and stuff, but no johns. It should be fun though. I'll probably go to the park or gym to get warmed up ready to sit on the bench. Yesterday we had a practice at Lowell and we played these old guys and another CCU team which was in the Youth division. We actually almost lost to those kids.. Ah man I still gotta learn how to drive in. I'm so bad at it hah. But the game's at 7:30 at El Camino so yeah if you got nothing better to do and you're looking for a good show, don't come HAha.

0 comments: