BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

CCU '09

The CCU season has begun and we're 1-1 so far. Last game was pretty bad but we won by a good margin today. I had a nice single single with 1 rebound, 4 points, and 42 turnovers. Not a bad day I must say. As long as I get my team the win right? Next game is on Friday and the team we're up against looks pretty good.. sigh. Well whatever we'll see how it goes, and to all my fans out there who want to come see me in action, I suggest not to watch the slaughter on Friday.. or any other night for that matter. We got pretty lucky with this win and I'm hoping to score at least 5 the next game Ha.

My summer so far has been pretty nice since I don't have to do anything. I have been doing nothing so far except hang out which is cool. I finished watching the anime series Code Geass which was pretty good. The ending was crazzy and I thought that it made the whole series worth watching. I hear good things from Full Metal also so I'll be starting that up too. I kinda want to get a bike or a long board so I could ride down to the Marina whenever I feel like it. I jogged there a couple of times before but it's just too tiring and too much work to cover such a short distance. I want to go all the way down to Chrissy Fields sometime so come along for the ridee. Other than my Mexico trip to build houses next week, my summer plans are still nonexistent.. just the way I planned it.

0 comments: