BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 23, 2009

Midterms, Thanksgiving, Zombies

Hey gals and pals (more like only pals..) its been awhile since my last post. I just finished with my calculus midterm and I thought I did alright. I know I didn't get an B but hopefully a high C or low B. There were some material that I thought I knew but apparently not thorough enough. I went back home on Friday to record with the fellowship gang which was pretty fun. I then stayed over at my friend's house because we planned to go to Sunnyvale for the NorCal Regionals street fight 4 tourney. My plan was to stay and watch for a little then study on Saturday and Sunday. We got to the tourney pretty late but it was still crowded and there was a strong scent of body odor and weed that filled the room. There were a lot of setups going on which was impressive. Marc and Norb had a 2v2 money match with 2 other guys but lost to a blanka.. I won't go into detail.. But other than that I've been studying for that midterm.

Now it's pretty much smooth sailing until next Monday. I have class tomorrow and one on Wednesday. My dad's side of the family plan to have Thanksgiving at Tahoe so I think I'm getting picked up on Wednesday. Yesss no cal train. I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas since I haven't seen my cousins in a long while. And of course the best meals of the year!

Ohh I had the crazzziest dream last night but no one to tell...

So my family and friends walked went into this restaurant that was apparently owned by nazi zombies.. yes, and it gets better.. We wanted to leave but it was too late cause everyone was looking at us so we went into this back room to play it off and for some reason I was in a wheelchair pretending to be handicap even though I was walking later.. At first it was hard to tell that they were even zombies since they all looked normal and even some of my friends were zombies, but eventually the zombies just went crazy and we had to defend for our lives. At one point they were all outside of the room where we were safe in. We planned to open it and just kill our way out so I picked up a skateboard and when the door opened I was bashing people's faces LOL. I won't mention which of my friends/acquaintances were zombies but it got intense.. I distinctly remembered smashing Will Smith's face. HAHA. Soo random. But man that was one of the most crazy yet entertaining dreams I ever had.. so ridiculous! I assume that dream was the result of watching a Quentin Tarantino marathon and a lot of Fresh Prince.. Hahaha. When I woke up I was pretty much laughing.

0 comments: