BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Second Semister

So far the semester has been pretty smooth, although it's probably gonna be harder than last semester. I'm taking Calculus 2, English, Communications, Education Exploration, and Intro to Engineering. My teachers are pretty cool, the only problem with my classes is that I have a hard time staying awake especially in the afternoon classes. One of my teachers goes barefoot while teaching the communications class. He says its better for his back and that it fits into his spirituality. That class seems fun just because it was the only class where the class was divided into groups and you got to know one another. In all of my other classes there's not really a chance to introduce yourself or anything. Also my Edco class seems easy. It's a class exploring different majors and stuff. The teacher guaranteed us that if we choose a major to get rich, it won't happen. I don't believe that statement since guarantee is such a strong word. But I get her message. She also said that a previous student shocked her when he/she told her, "Everyone has to work. You might as well make it count." And with that I just hope I choose the right major and whatnot. This class and comm class look like the easiest so far. My others are pretty straight forward and rigorous. My books are expensive as usual and it's a pain to get them too. Well I'm looking forward to this semester and I hope I don't slack off. Alright that's all for now. Happy Chinese New Year!

0 comments: